Thursday, January 28, 2010

HI and I'm BACK!

Hey, it's Angelica Winston. In case you are wondering why I'm saying I'm back, I used to live here in Tulsa, but my Mom died when I was 15 and my Dad (who is a doctor) and I moved to Seattle, WA. I was friends with the Gang for a long time, and my cousins are the Winstons. Sadly we lost touch and now I'm back in Tulsa and frantically trying to catch up on everything. I mean Soda's ENGAGED!!! So guys we need to catch up, I've missed everyone so much!
P.S. FUN FACT - Soda and I were eachother's first kiss and we dated for a while! But that was a long time ago....right?

19 comments:

  1. hey girl how the hell have u been? Im throwin a party this weekend, u should come, its a good way to catch up with the gang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dally, damn I've missed you. A lot of stuff has happened since I moved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont think we hav met but im jamie blaire's sis so welcome back

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Can't Wait To See You! Haha! Tell Me How Old Was Soda When He Had His First Kiss?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i was twelve, lot younger than you were when u had urs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty good, but wow a lot of stuff has happened since I left. I'm still catching up on everything, but its great to see everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's great to see you too! There's a lot of drama now :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know I just got back and I'm freaking out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi :D. im Dawn cade. johnny and brooklyns sister :D. nice to meet u thier jelly bean X).

    ReplyDelete
  10. can i call u jelly bean? or would that irritate you?

    ReplyDelete